Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MP4-22 Lewis Hamilton 2007 Season

Minichamps 1:43 2007 Vodafone McLaren MP4-22 Lewis Hamilton


This is Minichamps 1:43 version of Vodafone McLaren MP4-22 as driven by Lewis Hamilton during the 2007 F1 season. I already posted pictures of the 2007 Canadian GP before so I just thought of completing the rest and take pictures of the other 2007 race car models that I have.

First is the 2007 race car standard edition.



Second is a special model to commemorate Lewis' first career podium finish during the Australian GP.


The 2 models are identical. The only difference is the presentation. Comparing to the Canada version, only the tyre marking is different. I guess this is the "problem" of most collectors. We know that the models are basically the same, but we just need to keep collecting these models for the sake of having a "complete" collection. I know I am guilty of this... :)






So, do you also collect every models just for the sake of having a "complete"collection? Or do you have a strict discipline when choosing what models to collect?

No comments:

Post a Comment