Sunday, May 27, 2012

2012 Monaco GP Result

Ferrari 2011 Fernando Alonso 1:2 Scale Helmet


Then there were 6. 6 different winners in 6 races. This week, we saw Mark Webber winning from pole position to become the 6th driver to win a GP this year. Completing the top 5 were Rosberg, Alonso, Vettel and Hamilton. How I wish it was Lewis taking his first win of the season. I guess we will need to wait for the next race. Hopefully #7 is his lucky number!

With Fernando finishing ahead of Sebastian, that means he now leads the drivers championship with 76 points. Followed by the Red Bull duo who both have 73 points. Then Lewis with 63 across his name. Since Alonso is now leading the championship, and that I do not have a single Webber model, it's a good time to share some pictures of 2011 1/2 scale helmet of Alonso.


I mentioned before I am also a big fan of Ferrari, so this week's result is still satisfying even though Lewis had a dreadful race!




I must say that I really like Alonso's helmet design. Certainly one of the best looking helmet in the current grid. Here are some more photos detailing the design of his helmet.





No comments:

Post a Comment